Expected learning outcomes
The student should be able to
- describe how the human body is organized (anatomy).
- explain the mecanisms of body functions (physiology).
- describe the structure and function of microorganisms, with spesial emphasis on infective agents and their effect on the human body (microbiology).
- describe hygienic prinsiples as a way to control and prevent infections (hygiene).
Anatomy & Physiology
Microbiology & Hygiene
Net Support Learning
Form(s) of Assessment
Multiple Choice Test(s)
Written exam, 4 hours
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
- Microbiology & Hygiene: Digital exam, one hour (15%)
- Anatomy & Physiology: Written Exam, four hours (85%)
- Each exam must be individually approved.
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
Both internal and external examiner evaluates all submitted exams.
Written exam and digital exam: Refer to schedule of exams.
Written exam: "Begrepsavklaring"
No more than two. All coursework requirements must be approved prior to the written exam.
Refer to the study guide ("undervisningsplanen").
Replacement course for
When applications for the accreditation, transfer and recognition of courses from earlier cohorts or other institutions similar programs, each application is treated individually and applicants must be able to include such credits reduction by overlapping topics