Bachelor Engineering or Bachelor of Science
Expected learning outcomes
After completing the course, the student is supposed to
- have advanced knowledge about energy systems
- have thorough knowledge about energy system analysis
- be able to analyze existing theories, methodologies, data and results in the field and work independently with practical and theoretical issues.
- have a deeper understanding of the systems perspective and analyze different energy systems
- be able to use energy system analysis tools in order to carry out an independent, limited research or development project
- Be able to convey key topics and master language and terminology of the academic field both in written and oral form.
System Analysis of different energy systems such as:
Energy Modelling Tools
Modelling of different systems
Teaching Methods (additional text)
Computer based simulation
Form(s) of Assessment
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
Form(s) of Assessment:
- Oral exam, individually
- Evaluation of Project(s)
Project report is given a temporary grade.
- Project report is given a temporary grade.
- Individual oral examination (15 minutes) may adjust the grade up or down to the final grade.
- The project report must be passed before the students are able to present themselves for the oral examination.
- Students must pass both parts to pass the course
- For off campus students the oral exam will be arranged through web conference
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
Revised project report
For the oral exam there will be a re-sit in agreement with the course responsible.
2 individual compulsory assignments. Both of them must be approved before the final exam.
Will be given at semester start.