- Participate in one or more tasks that look after students interest.
Expected learning outcomes
- The students should after completion of the course have the practical and theoretical background to enable participation in the college or faculty boards and in other student organizations.
- Propose improvements for the quality in education in the context of universal design.
- Organizations, management.
- Law in connection with official public organizations.
- Laws regulating the university and college sector.
- Executive functions.
Teaching Methods (additional text)
Lectures after agreement with the students.
Form(s) of Assessment
Written exam, 3 hours
Evaluation of Project(s)
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
Each part must be individually approved.
Two internal examiners.
All written and printed materials.
Stated by the start of the course
Registration for the course to the course responsible/teacher , deadline 01.10.