The programme is based on the "General Plan and Regulations for the 3-year Training Programme in Radiography" (1997) and qualifies for authorisation as radiographer as well as Bachelor's degree.
180 ECTS credits
Undergraduate programme leading to a Bachelor's degree.
Expected learning outcomes
After completion of the programme, the students will:
- Be able to plan and carry out image diagnostic examinations, and assess and verify the image material in relation to requisition and problem formulation, independently and in cooperation with others.
- Have knowledge and skills within radiation therapy.
- Have knowledge of nuclear medical diagnostics and treatment.
- Have knowledge of and skills in the performance of professional care.
- Have acquired understanding of the radiographer's place in the health care system and have developed ability to constructive and critical reflection in relation to working tasks and responsibilities.
- Have experienced and developed understanding of the necessity of interdisciplinary cooperation.
- Have the necessary competence to acquire and assess new knowledge and equipment, as well as participate in professional development work.
- Be able to build hers/his work on respect and equal treatment.
- Have developed a conscious view on the technology's possibilities and limitations and the relation between technology and human beings, and be able to choose the best radiographical technology based on a complete assessment of the patient's situation.
- Have a critical attitude towards radiation as a phenomenon.
In the last semester of the programme, the students can take a period of 3 months at a partner institution abroad (Jan-March). In the same period, incoming students are offered a module that is taught in English. It has a theoretical part (4 weeks) and a period of practical training (8 weeks).
General matriculation requirement.
Table of subjects
BSc Radiography 2010/2013
|Coursecode||Course name||C/E *)||ECTS each. semester|
|RPR1011||Practical Test in Nursing Procedures and Basic Skeleton and Contrast Radiography||C||10|
|RAD1031||Basic Knowledge in Radiography||C||15|
|RPR2031||Supervised Practicum in Clinical Nursing Care Practice 1||C||10|
|RPR2041||Supervised Practicum in Contrast, Chest and Skeletal Radiography||C||10|
|RAD2031||intervention and ultrasound||C||10|
|RAD2041||Scientific theory and research method||C||5|
|RAD2021||Computer tomography and Magnetic Resonans Imaging||C||10|
|RPR3031||Special Modalities, Computer Tomography (CT) and Skeletal in Practice 5.||C||10|
|RAD3011||Radiotheraphy and Oncology||C||15|
|RPR3041||Special Modalities, Computer Tomography (CT) and Skeletal in Practice 4||C||5||10|
|RPR3051||Practise in Professional Practice in Radiography Practice 6||C||5|
|RAD3911||Main Project in Radiography||C||15|