Expected learning outcomes
The student shall throug theory and practice in a company:
1. Have knowledg on
- organising a company
- industrial fabrication from materials to finished product.
2. Understand the importence of HSE in a company
3. Be able to use computer technology and programs in presentation and communication.
1. Production processes (process for making product)
- Use of materials, material flow, measuring methods
- Production technology
- Management of industrial fabrication (quality systems, documentation)
2. HSE Health Safety Environment, environmental and safety activities. Safety and health at work, chemicals. clean production, waste and waste treatment, use of energy and economising of energy, environmental design
3. Computer equipment, data communication and networks, Internet
4. Oral presentation and self evaluation
Form(s) of Assessment
Assessment of Practicum
Evaluation of Project(s)
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
with project(s), oral presentation and assessment of practicum.
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
Practice (75% must have been approved by an examiner)
has to be approved by the company