Expected learning outcomes
The student should after completion of the course:
- Have a basic understanding of marketing as a working environment in any company or organization.
- Be able to carry out marketing activities within the company or public office.
- Be capable of initiating marketing analysis and suggest marketing improvements for the company.
- Marketing for the 21th Century
- Customer Values
- Strategy and Market Planning
- Information and scanning of the environment
- Consumer Behaviour
- Business Behaviour
- Dealing with Competition
- Market Segmentation and Market Targets
- Building strong Brands
- Product Development and Innovation
- Marketing in a Global Markets
Form(s) of Assessment
Written exam, 4 hours
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
Cases must be approved before taking the exam
Markedsføringsledelse - Kort og godt, Zigler og Paulsen, Universitetsforlaget 2005, ISBN 978-82-15-00812-7
Markedsføringsledelse, Philip Kotler, Gyldendal Norsk Forlag AS 2005, ISBN: 978-82-05-31582-2