- VPK2011 - Supervised Practicum 2 (Surgical Ward)
- VPM2011 - Supervised Practicum 2 (Medical Ward)
- VPP2011 - Supervised Practicum 2 (Mental Health Ward)
On the basis of
All previous courses.
Expected learning outcomes
The student must
- acquire insight as to the role and tasks of nurses in municipal health services.
- plan and conduct nursing to the elderly patient.
- be responsible for nursing services to a small group of patients.
The student acquires insight as to the role and tasks of a public health nurse.
Nursing services in municipal health services, care for the elderly and home care. Leadership, instruction and supervision of patients and next of kin.
The role and tasks of the public health nurse
Teaching Methods (additional text)
Mandatory assignments, practicum, reflection, tutoring
Form(s) of Assessment
Assessment of Practicum
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
See criterias in curriculum for study unit 3.
Course Requirements according to assessment of practicum
Replacement course for
VPH3011 from 2009/2010