- 15 ECTS
Expected learning outcomes
- The students will understand and be able to use basic theoretical principals in traditional and modern planning and follow-up, organization and projects management.
- The students will be able to use their theoretical knowledge on projects in their own organisation.
- The students will be able to administer the whole project portfolio in their own organisation (business control).
- The students will be familiar with the theory for use of modern PC tools for project management and control.
- The students will be able to show that they can use theory and relevant tools for project planning in their own chosen theme in project management.
- Projectadministration – organization, management and directing
- Contract negotiation with successful tenderers.
- Quality assurance and health, environment and security in projects
- Project economy
- Practical and theoretical research work
Net Support Learning
Form(s) of Assessment
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)