- NYPRU1001 - Preparation for Clinical Practice 1
- NYSPL1002 - Nursing Science/Natural Science
- NYSPL1002D - Nursing Science/Natural Science
- NYSPL1011 - Nursing Science/Social Science
- NYSPL1031 (??) - Social science/Psychology
- NYVPS1001 - Supervised Practicum in Nursing home
On the basis of
- NYVPK2001 - Supervised practicum surgical ward
- NYVPK2001D - Supervised practicum surgical ward
- NYVPM2001 - Supervised practicum medical ward
- NYVPM2001D - Supervised practicum medical ward
- NYVPP2001 - Supervised practicum mental health ward
- NYVPP2001D - Supervised practicum mental health ward
Litterature in studieenhet 2.
Expected learning outcomes
The student has insight in the field of medicine and an understanding of the possibilities and limitations of diagnostics and the treatment of disease. The student must understand what happens to the body in the case of malfunction, illness and injury, and acquire insight into the symptoms and treatment of the most common diseases.
Pathology, pharmacology, administration of drugs, hygiene and nutrition related to treatment of patients with medical, surgical and psychiatric health problems.
Teaching Methods (additional text)
Lectures, Group Works, Exercises, Reflection
Reflection and group work will be included in the use of advanced patient simulation in the skill lab.
Form(s) of Assessment
Home exam, see textarea
Written exam, 4 hours
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
Home Exam, 1 week (counts 30%) in psychiatry
Written Exam, 4 hours (counts 70%) in pathology
Each part must be individually approved of.
Both parts must be passed.
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
See curriculum Studieenhet 2
Replacement course for
From 2008/2009 replacement course for SPL2021