Study plans 2016-2017
- 10 ECTS
On the basis of
Pervious basic courses in the Master programme
Expected learning outcomes
After completing the course, the student is supposed to
- apply relevant tools and be able to find data to estimate parameters.
- carry out an independent limited research and development projects.
- analyze the estimated parameters and assess the validity of the results.
General competence :
- communicate about technical issues, analysis and conclusions in the field, both with the company / organization and the public.
- contribute to innovation or improvements in the process.
Students will carry out a project in corporation with a business or organization.
As part of the internship, students must write a report which has to meet the academic requirements at the master level.
The report shall be an academic work that must be related to current theory and practice, including the stay.
Teaching Methods (additional text)
The course is based on students own work. It is open for cooperation among students, but individual final reports are mandatory. Tutoring of students will be made trough web conference-systems (Eluminate, Adobe Connect etc).
Form(s) of Assessment
Evaluation of Project(s)
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
Internal and external examiner.
New improved report within 3 month
Approved project plan and an oral presentation of the project report.