From autumn 2017: ELE1071 Electrical Circuits or equivalent.
On the basis of
For students on electronics specialization:
- ELE1051 Electronics
- ELE2131 Digital Fundamental and Microcontrollers
For students on power engineering specialization:
- ELE1071 Electrical Circuits
- ELGB31 Introduction to Three-Phase Systems, Electrical Machines and Transformers
- For students who will carry out measurements in low-voltage systems as part of its project, it is required that at least one of the participants has a certificate as an electrician or installer.
Expected learning outcomes
After completing the course, students will have knowledge and experience in executing a project in electro. This project work can be design, construction and verification of an electronic system in electronics (micro data, automation or telecommunication) or a task within electric power like measuring of voltage quality or related to net planning.
- Know how to make project plans and schedules.
- Be able to apply knowledge for solving a theoretical or practical problem.
- Be able to work together in a group to perform a larger project.
- Be able to obtain independently information necessary to carry out the project.
- Be able to document a project in writing.
- Be able to present plans and results of the project work orally.
- Be able to evaluate and discuss the results.
The topics are chosen based on the given problem.
Teaching Methods (additional text)
The subject is not adapted for online education.
Form(s) of Assessment
Evaluation of Project(s)
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
Two internal examiners.
The project must be taken again at the next scheduled liquidation of the subject.
- Submission of project plan and project report.
- Oral presentation of the project plan.
- Demonstration of the finished product/project.
- Individual reflection.
All parts must be passed.
Supplementary compendium: Elektronikk Konstruksjon av Arne Wold og Håkon Solum
Replacement course for
ELE3181 Elektronikk konstruksjon og ELE3191 Høgfrekvens konstruksjon