Expected learning outcomes
The student is able to
- describe applicable units for medical calculation.
- desbribe the meaning of the concepts Dose, Strength and Amount, and identify them in a given task.
- explain the concept of dilution in preparing infusions.
The student master
- calculations with applicable units used in medication.
- calculations of Dose, Strength and Amount.
- calculations necessary for the preparation of infusions.
- calculation of infusion rate.
Units applicable for medical calculation.
Dose, Strength and Amount.
Form(s) of Assessment
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
Digital exam, multiple choice, 2 hours. 100 % is required to pass.
Refer to schedule of exams.
Refer to the study guide ("undervisningsplanen")