Expected learning outcomes
After completing the course, students will have a basic understanding of and skills in visual design of web pages. They should be able to plan and carry out the development of Web pages and sites based on the most important client based web tecnologies as well as a basic understanding for the server based content management systems. The students will also be able to independently assess and describe the most important aspects of a site's usability, effectiveness, and information architecture, and further to decide what any changes needed to improve the quality of the site / page.
- Basic web technology understanding
- (X)HTML (for structure)
- CSS (for presentation)
- Contente management systems
- Images and illustrations for web
- Creating web graphics
- Information architecture, structure and information flow with user-friendly focus
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Form og function (web design)
- Web servers and nettwork
Form(s) of Assessment
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
Portfolio with 4 assignments.
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)