Building Project Management
Study plans 2016-2017
- 20 ECTS
On the basis of
Expected learning outcomes
The course deals with the fundamental aspects of the implementation of a construction project, such as the process itself, different roles which are included and actors who fill these roles as well as their tasks and responsibilities. The course also includes public approval processes required for the implementation of a construction business. Another aspect of the topic, the focus is on both written and spoken communication.
After completed topic should the student be able to:
- to account for key roles and actors involved in the implementation of construction projects and their tasks and responsibilities
- to account for the different organizational models and processes that occur in the implementation of construction projects
- utilize the life cost analysis race as the basis for the evaluation of alternative solutions
- to life cycle analysis and the opportunities this offers for the documentation of the building's sustainability properties
- to account for the models for the assessment of sustainability such as BREEAM
- account for building project treatment and supervision as the authorities ' tool of quality assurance
- apply the law to analyze the disputes as well as acquire and handle the permissions and liability in the construction Affairs, dishes for on the way to further develop its own expertise
- to find, evaluate, use and refer to the information and subject material and portray this so that it sheds light on a problem position
- convey a professional knowledge on building academic way to different audiences, both written and spoken
- search and evaluate research results within the subject area of expertise
- Organization and implementation of construction projects
- Construction right
- Planning and building regulations
- Life cycle costs (LCC)
Teaching Methods (additional text)
The course is conducted after Web-based model, but with an introduction seminar. The lectures are prerecorded videos, guidance both synchronously and asynchronously through the learning platform. It organized more required learning activities on the net.
Form(s) of Assessment
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
1 intern sensor.
At the next annual exam.
Code A: All printed and hand-written support material is allowed. All calculators are allowed.
Read more about permitted examination aids.
5-7 tasks, both individual and group-based.
- Johansen, F. (2011). Byggeprosjektet fra A til Å. Høgskolen i Gjøvik.
- Tapir: Hvordan skrive gode studentoppgaver
- Tapir: Vitenskapelig metode
- Et utvalg av artikler, rapporter og nettressurser
- Lover, forskrifter og rapporter og artikler
Replacement course for
BYG2212 Byggeprosjektet og SMF1181F Kvalitetsledelse med vitenskaplige metoder