Expected learning outcomes
The course examines the engineering profession and how knowledge about technology can contribute to solve the environmental issues in our society. The students also learn about basic principles of innovation and entrepreneurship. As a professional engineer and academic person the students also will be trained in academic writing.
When the students fulfilled the course they should be able to
- Describe “sustainability” and the main environmental issues in our society
- Describe energy systems and their impact to the environment
- Write academic texts
- Understand the engineering profession
- The profession of engineers
- The energy situation in Norway
- Academic writing
Teaching Methods (additional text)
Lectures given on campus and video based lectures arranged in the LMS.
Form(s) of Assessment
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
A report from teamwork and an individual academic text
To interne sensorer.
Ved neste ordinære gjennomføring.
3 individual student works
Replacement course for
Innføring i ingeniørfaglig yrkesutøvelse og arbeidsmetoder, kun navneendring