Competence corresponding to learning outcomes in BYG 1371 or BYG 1261
Expected learning outcomes
The student must
- have an overview over the needs of physically disabled; accessibility and participation in society
- analyze and understand how to project and make action plan and make implementation possible
- Mapping: the student must identify the needs of registration to be able to consider accessibility for groups of people with special needs. The students must also have know when they have to register specially and what to find in different accessible databases.
- Projecting: The students got to contribute in building projects by converting regulations to realistic solutions. The students must evaluate outdoor environments regards to physical considerations as materials, design, geometry, climate and working maintenance to be able to discuss and decide how and where to start a project.
- Regulations: To secure the implementation of projects, the students must find out how to use the regulations on a superior and detailed level.
- Carry out planning work and include accessibility for physically disabilities in a conscious, goal-oriented and thoughtful way,
- Physically disabled
- Mapping and registration (indoor, outdoor, buildings, traffic, environment)
- Physical projects (shape, materials, geometry, working and maintenance)
- Universal Design and protection of cultural monuments
Form(s) of Assessment
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)