- SPL 1004- Anatomi, fysiologi, mikrobiologi og hygiene
- SPL 1004 MED- Medication calculation
- VPS 1002D
On the basis of
- All previous teaching and litterature
- PRU 2002D
Expected learning outcomes
Knowledge – the student:
- has knowledge about factors that influence basic needs in acutely, critically and chronically ill patients with psychiatrical disorders
Skills– the student:
- participates in nursing interventions in accordance with requirements of sound and knowledge-based practice for acutely, critically and chronically ill patients with psychiatrical disorders
- reflects on personal and professional development
- undertakes data collection, reporting and documentation related to a decline in basic needs
- performs nursing interventions for people regardless of gender, age, religion or nationality
General competence– the student:
- takes part in discussions about professional and ethical problems
- shows the ability to participate in practical cooperation structures for a sound nursing practice
- performs nursing interventions in accordance with ethical requirements and guidelines
- Nursing of patients with medical diseases
- The ethical competence of the nursing profession
- Disease prevention and health-promoting work
- Teaching and supervision
- Organisation and leadership in nursing
- Professional and quality development in nursing
Nursing of patients with psychiatric sufferings.
Teaching Methods (additional text)
Learning by experience, reflection and tutoring individually and in groups.
Form(s) of Assessment
Assessment of Practicum
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
See curriculum for study unit 2 for spesific criterias.
Supervised practice is evaluated by internal teacher and nurses in the ward.
Students who don't pass, can get another try after contacting the leader of the study.
- Documentation of presence during the practice period
- Oral and written reflection
- Presentation of pedagogic paper in groups has to be done during the three periods in superviced practice in hospitals.
Litterature in the curriculum for study unit 2
When applications for the accreditation , transfer and recognition of courses from earlier cohorts or other institutions similar programs , each application is treated individually and applicants must be able to include such credits reduction by overlapping topics