Expected learning outcomes
The student is able to
- describe applicable units for medical calculation.
- describe the meaning of the concepts Dose, Strength and Amount, and identify them in a given task.
- explain the concept of dilution in preparing infusions.
The student master
- calculations with applicable units used in medication.
- calculations of Dose, Strength and Amount.
- calculations necessary for the preparation of infusions.
- calculation of infusion rate.
Units applicable for medical calculation.
Dose, Strength and Amount.
Form(s) of Assessment
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
Digital exam, multiple choice, 2 hours. 100 % is required to pass.
Refer to schedule of exams.
Refer to the study guide ("undervisningsplanen")
When applications for the accreditation, transfer and recognition of courses from earlier cohorts or other institutions similar programs, each application is treated individually and applicants must be able to include such credits reduction by overlapping topics