Study plans 2016-2017
- 7.5 ECTS
Expected learning outcomes
- The students have gained knowledge in assessing technologies
- The students have gained knowledge in integrating different technologies in a larger system
- The students have gained knowledge in assessing innovation.
- The students will be capable of contributing innovative ideas in a development project where “state-of-the-art” technologies are combined and integrated.
- The students are capable of assessing the strength and the weaknesses of the technologies being used.
- The students are capable of assessing the innovativeness of the project outcome.
- The students are able to contribute to innovative thinking and innovation processes.
- The student have improved their ability to prioritise needs when integrating projects with competing objectives.
- Technology integration
- Development work
- Technology assessment
- Innovation assessment
Net Support Learning
Teaching Methods (additional text)
Students are recommended to work in groups of two to three but individual projects will also be accepted.
Recordings from the seminars will be made available on the Internet.
Form(s) of Assessment
Oral exam, individually
Evaluation of Project(s)
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
Oral examination based on project report.
Both parts must be passed individually.
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
Two internal examiners. An external examiner will be involved in the examination at least every fifth year - next time no later than 2020.
Reports may not be reworked and resubmitted on failure. Ordinary resit for the oral exam.
Internet resources will be announced at the beginning of the course.
Replacement course for
IMT4004 Integration Project
The course will run for the first time in 2017.