Expected learning outcomes
- The students have gained knowledge in assessing technologies
- The students have gained knowledge in integrating different technologies in a larger system
- The students have gained knowledge in assessing innovation.
- The students will be capable of contributing innovative ideas in a development project where “state-of-the-art” technologies are combined and integrated.
- The students are capable of assessing the strength and the weaknesses of the technologies being used.
- The students are capable of assessing the innovativeness of the project outcome.
- The students are able to contribute to innovative thinking and innovation processes.
- The student have improved their ability to prioritise needs when integrating projects with competing objectives.
- Technology integration
- Development work
- Technology assessment
- Innovation assessment
Net Support Learning
Teaching Methods (additional text)
Students are recommended to work in groups of two to three but individual projects will also be accepted.
Recordings from the seminars will be made available on the Internet.
Form(s) of Assessment
Oral exam, individually
Evaluation of Project(s)
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
Both parts must be passed individually.
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
Two internal examiners.
Re-sit for the oral exam in August. No resit offered for the projects.
Internet resources will be announced at the beginning of the course.