Expected learning outcomes
Students should know how the electrical energy system infrastructure is built up in Norway and how this is connected with the continent.
Students should know the structure of district heating networks.
- Power and energy
- Load Types
- Annual and daily variations
- Utilisation time of the last
- Utilisation time of loss
- Velander coefficients
- Electricity grid and district heating network's structure and infrastructure
- Waterborne heating:
- Central heating and energy flexibility
- Energy Transport by water
- Distribution systems for district heating
- Quantity regulated heating system
- Pipework for district heating distribution
- Subscription systems for district heating
- Consequences of choice of supply and return temperatures
- Pumps and pumping systems
- Safty systems of water heating
Teaching Methods (additional text)
Form(s) of Assessment
Written exam, 4 hours
Evaluation of Project(s)
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
- written exam (counts 60%)
- project assignment (counts 40%)
- both must be passed
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
Sensureres av to interne sensorer
Re-sit August 2016 for the Written examination.
Mandatory study visits, estimated 2.
Obligatorisk oppmøte på prosjektmøter. Følge vedtatt gruppereglement vedtatt av gruppen.
The student must have participated in 24-hour idea competition (Idélab-24), both lectures and interdisciplinary teamwork. Approved participation implies filed and registered idéforslag. For some studies will be developed alternative arrangements. Further notice is given of programs accountable.
will be given at start of semester