On the basis of
- ELE1051 Elektronikk
- ELE2131 Digitalteknikk og mikrokontrollere
Expected learning outcomes
After completing the course, students will have knowledge and experience in executing a practical project in electro. This project work can be design, construction and verification of an electronic system in electronics (micro data, automation or telecommunication) or a task within electric power.
- Know the procedure for construction of PCBs of electronic systems.
- Know EMC and radiation and how to reduce this in an electronic product.
- Know the grounding, wiring and shielding of an electronic product.
- Know the heat dissipation of components.
- Know the various electronic components and their properties.
- Know the methods of construction of electronic circuits.
- Be able to design, construct and verify an electronic / electrical system.
- Be able to apply computational tools for the design of an electronic / electrical systems.
- Be able to apply component knowledge in selecting suitable components for the realization.
- Be able to plan and carry out a project.
- Be able to work together in a group to perform a larger project.
- Be able to obtain independently information necessary to carry out the project.
- Be able to document a project in writing.
- Be able to present plans and results of the project work orally.
- Be able to evaluate and discuss the results of the selected realization.
• Report writing
• Grounding, wiring and shielding
• Heat dissipation
• Electronic components
• Design and production of printed circuit boards
• CAD program for PCB layout
Form(s) of Assessment
Evaluation of Project(s)
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
Two internal examiners.
The project must be taken again at the next scheduled liquidation of the subject
Submission of project plan and project report.
Oral presentation of the project plan.
Demonstration of the finished product/project.
Compendium: Elektronikk Konstruksjon av Arne Wold og Håkon Solum
Replacement course for
ELE3181 Elektronikk konstruksjon og ELE3191 Høgfrekvens konstruksjon