Expected learning outcomes
The students will get an understanding of the principles in terms of
consistent and accurate colour reproduction for a variety of media
substrates. Furthermore, they shall be able to proficiently apply colour management techniques in the context of graphic design and media production.
- Colour and colour Vision
- Colorimetry and colour measurement
- Digital image reproduction technology
- Colour management components
- Image quality
- Colour management on application level
Form(s) of Assessment
Written exam, 3 hours
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
Re-sit August 2016
D: No printed or hand-written support material is allowed. A specific basic calculator is allowed.
- Sharma, Abhay (2004) Understanding color management, New York: Thompson