Expected learning outcomes
- Strategic planning and marketorientation.
- Consciousness about the comsumer behaviour, marketing and customer saticfaction.
- Knowledge about the industrial and trade business company as part of the community.
- Understand restrictions for the business activity.
- Be ware of the main information systems and processes that has to function in a production plant.
- Development of the production organisations, leadership and strategies.
- To establish business, ownership, investment and finance.
- Hand made productions, idustrialisation and massproduction.
- Organisation, leadership, strategy and running operation.
- Cooperation and democracy.
- Competition, value philosophy, business orientation and marketing.
- Market and customer behaviour.
- Goods and service sale.
- Functions and processes as accounting, budgetting, purchasing, planning of production, logistics and sales organization.
- Ethics and social considerations.
Teaching Methods (additional text)
- Visiting companies.
- Presentation of solutions of the exercises followed by discussions.
Form(s) of Assessment
Written exam, 3 hours
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
- External examiner autumn 2011.
- External examiner is used periodically to evaluate contents, arrangements and the examination system.
- Ordinary resit.
- Approved exercises are valid for resit examination.
- One compulsory exercise. Delivery in groups of 4-5 students.
- Compulsory participation in the exercise lesson, minimum 80 %.
- Compulsory discourse.
- Morten Emil Berg: "Ledelse, verktøy og virkemidler", Universitetsforlaget, 3. utgave, ISBN 978-82-15-01423-4.
- Appropriate book in ethics or collection of articles.
- Set of exercises.