On the basis of
- SMF1042 Basic Economics
Expected learning outcomes
- Show knowledge of organizational theory to administrative and managerial problems.
- Acquire knowledge, skills and attitudes concerning the role as a leader, and also be able to recognize all employees participation in the management of an organization.
- Goal and efficiency. Organizational structure. Human, social, cultural and ethical relations. Power and conflict. Surroundings. Motivation and reward. Communication. Decision-making process. Learning and organizational development. Management. How to study organizations.
Form(s) of Assessment
Written exam, 3 hours
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
- External examiner is used periodically to evaluate contents, arrangements and the examination system.
- Approved exercises are valid for repeat of examination.
- Exercises (2 from 3 must be approved). Delivery in groups of 4-5 students. The students are responsible for establishing the groups.
- Details concerning course requirements will be presented at the beginning of the semester.
- Jacobsen, Dag Ingvar og Thorsvik, Jan, Hvordan organisasjoner fungerer, Fagbokforlaget, 4. utgave, ISBN 978-82-450-1445-7.
- Jacobsen, Dag Ingvar og Thorsvik, Jan, Hvordan organisasjoner fungerer - Arbeidsbok og casesamling, Fagbokforlaget, 4. utgave, ISBN 978-82-450-1446-4.