Introduction Course with Energy Project
- 7.5 ECTS
Expected learning outcomes
The course will facilitate an understanding of academic formation. The academic formation includes critical thinking, scientific thinking and ethics.
The course will in addition to an understanding among students of the instrumental usefulness of their subjects, also provide understanding of subjects bearing on our world view, our way of life, thinking and culture.
The course will make students aware of the social challenges facing the industry and the requirements and expectations for student role.
- Project management
- Energy situation in Norway
- Academic writing
Teaching Methods (additional text)
Follow all lectures given in the different topics in the course TØL1001 in 1 semester, while the major project work with guidance and supervision is taken in 2nd semester.
Form(s) of Assessment
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
- Gruppebasert prosjektoppgave (teller 50%)
- Individuell faglig artikkel (teller 50%)
- Begge deler må være bestått
To interne sensorer
Ved neste ordinære gjennomføring
- Studenten skal ha deltatt i 3KK (3-timers kreativitetskurs), undervisning og gruppeøvelser.
- Deltakelse på ca 2-3 laboratorieforsøk/ekskursjoner