Expected learning outcomes
The student should after completing the course have good skills in the implementation of projects and with knowledge of energy labeling, energy monitoring and certification.
- The student will have acquired knowledge of energy labeling, energy monitoring and certification
- to participate in the implementation of projects
- In forward and report writing
- Energy labeling of houses
- Energy Survey
- Certification (green power)
- ISO 14001
Teaching Methods (additional text)
Resource Lectures and projects will cover topics in the course
Form(s) of Assessment
Written exam, 4 hours
Evaluation of Project(s)
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
- Projects counts 50%.
- The written examination counts 50%.
- Both parts must be passed
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
An internal sensor.
Re-sit for the written exam. For project must new project be done by next annual liquidation of the subject.
To be announced.