Digital Signal Processing
- 10 ECTS
On the basis of
- REA2081 Mathematics 2 for elektro
- ELE2111 Datatransmision
- ELE1051 Elektronics
Expected learning outcomes
The students shall know the basic algorithms of digital signal processing.
The students shall be able to use MATLAB for design and simulation of algorithms for digital signal processing
- Use of Matlab
- Discrete time signals and systems
- The Z-transform and Sampling
- Fourier Analysis and Discrete Fourier Transform
- Cosinus transform and JPEG.
- Wavelets and Compression of data.
- Design of FIR and IIR filters
- Multirate signal processing
Form(s) of Assessment
Written exam, 5 hours
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
Written Exam, 5 hours, evaluated by lecturer.
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
10 out of 15 exercises must be approved before taking the exam.
Ifeachor and Jervis: Digital Signal Processing
Skalar: Digital Communications - Fundamentals and Applications