Expected learning outcomes
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge and skills in the economic activity of a company.
- Be able to carry out costs- and income calculations.
- Understand financial statements and perform an account analysis.
- Make product- and investment calculations, planning and budgeting.
- Find profitable solutions to economic problems within a company.
- Company goal and value chain in a company.
- Company costs and income.
- Methods and practical use of product calculations.
- Financial statements and analysis, internal accounts.
- Product selection, investment, planning and budgeting.
- Economic problems within a company and profit analysis.
Form(s) of Assessment
Written exam, 3 hours
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
- External examiner autumn 2011.
- External examiner is used periodically to evaluate contents, arrangements and the examination system.
- Ordinary resit.
- Approved exercises are valid for the resit.
- Table of interest.
- Details concerning course requirements will be presented at the beginning of the semester.
- Hoff, Kjell Gunnar, Bedriftens økonomi, Universitetsforlaget, 7. ed., ISBN 978-82-15-01320-6.
- Hoff, Kjell Gunnar og Hoff, Jan Erik, Arbeidsbok til Bedriftens økonomi, Universitetsforlaget, 7. ed., ISBN 978-82-15-01319-0.