On the basis of
• IMT4801 Color Science
• IMT4811 Image processing and analysis
Expected learning outcomes
On completion of the course, the student has in-depth knowledge and understanding about a set of advanced topics in color imaging. This gives the student a foundation for carrying out his/her own research in this field.
- An up-to-date selection of advanced research topics is done by the lecturer each year
Teaching Methods (additional text)
- Some lectures by course responsible and guest lecturers
- Student presentations on selected topics
Form(s) of Assessment
Oral exam, individually
Evaluation of Project(s)
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
- Oral exam, individually (counts 40%)
- Oral presentation and report on a selected reseach topic, approved by lecturer. Includes critical analysis of previous works (counts 60%)
- Each part must be individually approved of.
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
One re-sit for the Oral re-examination may be offered for valid reasons only. Needs to have the presentation and report accepted to be allowed for the re-sit.
Any printed and written notes and literature
- Presentations of two research papers assigned by the course responsible
Hand-outs and research papers
Replacement course for
Preregistration in Fronter is necessary to ensure that the course is offered. The course will not run if less than five students have preregistred by August 20.