Building Construction, Maths10, Maths15, Maths20, Construction Materials, Mechanics, Physics, Chemistry and Enviroment
Expected learning outcomes
The main objective of the course is to prepare the students to interpret juridical determinations in building projects. When finished the course, the students should be able to
- identify and evaluate juridical issues conserning building contracts
- describe the most common determinations in consumer contracts
- identify and descibe public rules conserning health, enviroment and safety in building projects
- apply juridical sources in contracting
- apply ICT to present professional opinions
- juridical principles
Teaching Methods (additional text)
Both regulary campus students as well as distance learning students can attend the course.
Campus students will be offered 6 - 8 lectures, which also will be available as e-lectures. Addiditonal webconferences will be offered distance learning students.
Form(s) of Assessment
Home exam, 12 hours
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
12 hours exam, individually and whereever located
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
Eksternal censor every three year, first in 2010
En ordinær kontinuasjon.
Ordinaru re-sit examiniation
3 individual handins
Cappelen, Hans (2001). Byggherren og kontraktene. Drammen. Byggherreforlaget AS (only as e-book)