Expected learning outcomes
- The candidate possesses advanced knowledge in legal aspects especially relevant for information security. This applies particularly to the legal regulation of matters of importance to safeguarding confidentiality, integrity, access and quality.
- The candidate is capable of performing critical analysis of various literature sources regarding legal aspects of information security.
- The candidate is capable of carrying out an independent limited research or development project in legal aspects of information security under supervision, following the applicable ethical rules.
- The candidate is capable of analyzing relevant professional and research ethical problems in legal aspects of information security.
- The candidate is capable of applying his/her knowledge about legal aspects of information security in new fields, in order to accomplish advanced tasks and projects.
- The candidate can work independently and is familiar with legal terminology.
General requirement according to privacy and information security, especially e-government.
Form(s) of Assessment
Written exam, 3 hours
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
Internal + external examiner
No re-sit examnination.
See information in Fronter.
There are two differens student groups in the course.