Expected learning outcomes
The student should after completion of the course:
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge and skills in the economic activity of a company.
The student should therefore
- Be able to carry out costs- and income calculations.
- Understand financial statements and perform an account analysis.
- Make product- and investment calculations, planning and budgeting.
- Find profitable solutions to economic problems within a company.
- Be aware of the economic consequensis of the ideology of universal design.
- Company goal and value chain in a company.
- Company costs and income.
- Methods and practical use of product calculations.
- Financial statements and analysis, internal accounts.
- Product selection, investment, planning and budgeting.
- Economic problems within a company and profit analysis.
Form(s) of Assessment
Written exam, 5 hours
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
- Internal examiner.
- External examiner is used periodically to evaluate contents, arrangements and the examination system.
- Ordinary resit.
- Approved exercises are valid for the resit.
- Calculator, table of interest and laws.
- Details concerning course requirements will be presented at the beginning of the semester.