Expected learning outcomes
Expected from the student:
- Execute a larger independent task of interdisciplinary nature.
- Plan, find solutions and produce documentation of these
- Getting comprehension of advantages and drawbacks of working in a group
- Realise the importance om making and following up of plans
- Getting a positive attitude to method and problem-oriented way of work and an ability to assess different alternatives.
The project is to be based upon realistic engineering problems formulated such that their solution will require the use of knowledge and skills from many disciplines.
Form(s) of Assessment
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
Evaluation of the bachelor's thesis is based upon the working methodology and process, written and oral presentation, and academic assessment.
Because the form of the assessment, there's no right to appeal about the grade (Study regulations for Gjøvik University College § 37.9)
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
After failure, a student may submit a new or a revised thesis once. If the student chooses to submit a revised version of the thesis, this must be submitted in the following semester.