All previous courses must be completed (except the last period of supervised practical training)
On the basis of
All previous courses.
Expected learning outcomes
The student must absorbe aspects of nursing of special interest:
- acquire insight in a limited sphere
- further development of capability as to independence, systematical thinking and appraisal founded on facts
- further development of capability as to literature review and make use of sources based upon critical assessment of those
- get experience as to plan and fulfill a greater work individually and in groups
- further development of capability to evaluate one’s own work
Competence based on theory and practical nursing skills (PNS) from nursing science, medical and natural science and social sciences. The students can work with individually chosen subjects or in cooperation with external partners.
Teaching Methods (additional text)
Lectures, group works
Form(s) of Assessment
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
The final grading of the written exam may be adjusted by one step either upwards or downwards according to performance in the oral examination. Students must obtain a passing grade on the written exam before they can take the oral exam. See criterias in curriculum for study unit 3.
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
External examiner of all thesis an in the oral examination.
More information in the curriculum for study unit 3.
Replacement course for