- NYSPL1031 (??)
- NYVPK2001 - Supervised Practicum 1 (Surgical Ward)
- NYVPK2001D - Supervised Practicum 1 (Surgical Ward)
- NYVPM2001 - Supervised Practicum 1 (Medical Ward)
- NYVPM2001D - Supervised Practicum 1 (Medical Ward)
- NYVPP2001 - Supervised Practicum 1 (Mental Health Ward)
- NYVPP2001D - Supervised Practicum 1 (Mental Health Ward)
Expected learning outcomes
The students will show insight in considering, planning and conducting nursing of acute/chronical and critically ill patients.
Nursing related to medical, surgical and psychiatric problems.
Teaching Methods (additional text)
Lectures, Group Works, Tutoring
Discussion on experiences from practice periods, case and selfstudy.
Form(s) of Assessment
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
Home Exam, 2 weeks
Individual. Based upon description for SPL2011 in the education plan for study unit 2.
2 hours supervising (1 hour is compulsory)
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
External examiner for all
See curriculum study unit 2
Replacement course for
From 2008-2009 this exam is a replacement course for SPL2011
Maximum 4000 words