Expected learning outcomes
The students should be able to clarify and describe how the human body is organized and how it functions.
The students should be able to clarify and describe various nutritions and their functions.
The students should be able to clarify and describe microbial stuctures, growth and metabolism, and also how their excistence can be redused/ eradicated. They should also be able to utilise this knowledge/proficiency to prevent infections, based on basic hygienic principles.
The students should have a basic knowledge of medicine calculation, relating to different forms of drugs and the administration of these.
- Anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, physiology of nutrition, hygienics, microbiology, medicine calculation
Form(s) of Assessment
Multiple Choice Test(s)
Written exam, 4 hours
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
- Microbiology/hygienics: Digital exam, two hours (25%)
- Anatomy/physiology/biochemistry: Written Exam, four hours (75%)
- Medicine calculations: Digital internal test, two hours which will be marked as pass or fail
- Each part must be individually approved of.
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
Written exam and digital exam: Ordinary continuation
Medical calculations: see dates in examination plan
Medicine calculations: "Felleskatalogen" and approved calculator
Written exam: "Begrepsavklaring"
Two individual multiple choice tasks (80% correct). Both must be approved to submit to written exam.
Complete litteraturlist can be found in the study guide ("undervisningsplanen") first year
Replacement course for
SPL1002 and SPL2001