- Participate in one or more tasks that look after students interest.
Expected learning outcomes
- The students should after completion of the course have the practical and theoretical background to enable participation in the college or faculty boards and in other student organizations.
- Propose improvements for the quality in education in the context of universal design.
- Organizations, management.
- Law in connection with official public organizations.
- Laws regulating the university and college sector.
- Executive functions.
Teaching Methods (additional text)
- Lectures after agreement with the students.
Form(s) of Assessment
Written exam, 3 hours
Evaluation of Project(s)
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
- Each part must be individually approved.
- Two internal examiners.
- Ordinary resit.
- All written and printed materials.
Stated by the start of the course