Expected learning outcomes
The students shall have fundamental knowledge about:
- The industrial and trade business company as part of the community.
- Restrictions for the business activity.
- Main information systems and processes that has to function in a production plant.
- Development of the production organisations, leadership and strategies.
- Strategic planning.
- Marketorientation, consumer behaviour, marketing and customer satisfaction.
- To establish business, ownership, investment and finance.
- Hand made productions, idustrialisation and massproduction.
- Organisation, leadership, strategy and running operation.
- Cooperation and democracy.
- Competition, value philosophy, business orientation and marketing.
- Market and customer behaviour.
- Goods and service sale.
- Functions and processes as accounting, budgetting, purchasing, planning of production, logistics and sales organization.
Teaching Methods (additional text)
- Visiting companies.
Form(s) of Assessment
Written exam, 4 hours
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
- Internal examiner.
- External examiner is used periodically to evaluate contents, arrangements and the examination system.
- Ordinary resit.
- Approved exercises are valid only for the first ordinary examination and for the first following resit.
One compulsory exercise
Morten Emil Berg: "Ledelse, verktøy og virkemidler", Universitetsforlaget, 3. utgave.