On the basis of
IMT1031 - Fundamental Programming
Expected learning outcomes
The student shall:
- master and explain more advanced C++ syntax.
- master object-orientation.
- solve programming cases after this method/train of thoughts.
- handle more advanced data structures, primarily linked lists.
- develop an application (as project work) consisting of
Principles for object-orientation
Introduction to language elements as:
- Classes and objects (repetition)
- Dynamic allocation
- Virtual functions and late binding
Bigger programs (application) consisting of multi-files.
Form(s) of Assessment
Written exam, 4 hours
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
Graded by course instructor and examiner.
Ordinary re-sit examination
All printed matters and hand written notes
Exercises (must have been approved by student assistant).
Project(s) (must have been approved by student assistant).
Lafore, Robert. (2002). Object-Oriented Programming in C++. Indianapolis, IN: SAMS
Faglærer. Kompendium. Gjøvik: HiG