Expected learning outcomes
The aim of the course is that the students know how to use laboratory equipment and to follow procedures.
The students shall have:
- knowledge on industrial production methods.
- understanding on how to build production systems with machine elements.
1. Laboratory tools and components, health and safety. In general use other laboratory equipment
2. Metalworking equipment, welding equipment, engineering machines, equipment for measuring
1. Production components, machine elements, pneumatics, hydraulics, selecting components/dimensioning
2. Production technology: Metalworking, casting, production processes, machines ang measuring technic. assembly and welding
Teaching Methods (additional text)
Form(s) of Assessment
Evaluation of Laboratory Ecercise(s)
Evaluation of Project(s)
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
Laboratory work, project(s)
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
2 Internal examiner
No re-sit examination
Works, Tests, Certificates (at least 5), 1-3 is mandatory
Rolf G. Corneliussen: Tilvirkningsteknikk, Fagbokforlager ISBN 82-7674-559-8, Verkstedhånboka, ISBN 82-585-1342-7-5, Jo Sterten HMS Hefte 2007 ISSN nrNYxx,
Jo Sterten Laboratoriearbeid prosedyrer 2007 ISSN nrNYxx.
Roar Kristensen, Bjørn Tennung, Hydraulikk og pneumatikk, Gyldendal Norsk Forlag ISBN 82-585-1116,