On the basis of
NY GEO GIS Intro I (at same time)
Expected learning outcomes
Students will acquire basic knowledge of geographic data capture mainly using photogrammetry, with emphasis on assessing the quality of existing products with a view to using them in the construction of new mapping presentations.
- Basic photogrammetry, stereo photogrammetry, station marking, selection and co-ordination of photogrammetric control points, aerial photography, aerial triangulation
- Photogrammetric detail plotting, equipment and methods
- Laser scanning
- Mapping standards and control of geodata
- Remote Sensing
Form(s) of Assessment
Oral exam, individually
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
The course consist of 2-3 handins and an individual oral examination. Each part must be individually approved. The grading is a total evaluation based on the handins and the oral examination.
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
Coursework is evaluated by lecturer(s)
External moderators regularly assist in reviewing content and evaluating arrangements for grading assessment.
- Tor Bernhardsen: Geografiske Informasjonssystemer (4.utgave, Vett og Viten 2006, ISBN 13: 978-82-412-0617-7
- Statens Kartverk (2003): Standarden Kart og geodata, tilgjengelig fra http://www.statkart.no/
- Fotogrammetri for landmålere, Dag Norberg
- Diverse utdelt materiell/notater
Replacement course for