Expected learning outcomes
Expected from the student:
- Execute a larger independent task of interdisciplinary nature.
- Plan, find solutions and produce documentation of these
- Getting comprehension of advantages and drawbacks of working in a group
- Realise the importance om making and following up of plans
- Getting a positive attitude to method and problem-oriented way of work and an ability to assess different alternatives.
The project is to be based upon realistic design problems formulated such that their solution will require the use of knowledge and skills from many disciplines.
Form(s) of Assessment
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
The final project will be assessed with regard to the accuracy of the project description. Furthermore the professional aspect, working methods, progress and presenting the findings in a convincing manner provide the basis for the assessment. Finally, oral presentation of the final project and display an understanding and skills, together with broad methodological competence will be taken into account.
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)
A preliminary project shall formulate a problem to be addressed by the project, suggest structure and method as well as utility value. The preliminary project report shall contain a literature review.