Expected learning outcomes
Give the students an improved understanding of
- different authentication methods for example passwods/PIN, fingerprint, facial recognition, iris, tokens.
- testing of authentication methods
- Authentication in a security context. What can one assume with respect to adversary capabilities?
- Selected authentication methods for example passwods/PIN, fingerprint, facial recognition, iris, tokens.
- Technics to test autentication methods
Form(s) of Assessment
Form(s) of Assessment (additional text)
An overall evaluation based on a 100 point scale, where project work (incl. oral presentation) counts 50 points and final exam counts 50 points. Conversion from 100 point scale to A-F scale according to recommended conversion table. In specific circumstances, emneansvarlig can slightly adjust the limits in the conversion table to enforce compatibility with the qualitative descriptions on the A-F scale.
Alphabetical Scale, A(best) – F (fail)